My purpose is to use my talents and experience
to help others realize their dreams.
What do we offer?
…What do you need?
Many times, clients want to increase their sales, but they are unsure where to begin. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do I love the image I have that represents me clearly to the right people? Does it just need a little update?
- Do I have an effective website? Is it consistent with my overall image? Is it professional? Is it easy to navigate… can anyone go to my site and clearly see what I offer and how to get it? Is my contact information clearly seen on every page? Is my message clear in a few seconds or do people have to read through too much?*
- Can I update my own site? (We offer WordPress training FREE with every designed site.)
The average time people spend on your site is 59 seconds! If you have too much information, you’ve lost them.
- Do I have professional and unique business cards? Is my contact information and what I offer clearly seen?
- Do I need brochures? Direct mail pieces?
- Do I need social media presence?
- Should I be sending out a professionally-designed e-newsletter? Do I need a template?
Sage Design can help you with any design and marketing needs you may have. Our detailed interview process should help you have a clearer idea of the direction you want to go. And if you know what you want, please contact us to get started!
*This relates to my belief that people no longer read. Particularly on the Home page, the design should be clean, have nice, professional and eye-catching images. The headline should stand out and get to the point. A simple SHORT paragraph or two OR three to five bulleted items and a call to action. Then, if they are interested, your customers can click through and read more.